Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snowing While I am Listening to Bob Dylan

It is snowing. Everything becomes pure under the white snow. The night is lit up by the reflection of snow. Snow makes tonight a little different. It's 80 degrees inside. I feel a little bit hot and dry, my can't calm down myself for some reasons. Everyday I open my computer, looking for something on the internet. At night, I close it and go to bed. Feel lost and didn't gain anything. However, the next day is the same, I have to live with it. I can't study without it. I still remember when the host family told me about the Amish, people who don't believe in electricity. I was shocked when I hear that they live richly without electricity, this means no computers, no cell phones. Bob Dylan. From his pure music, pure tunes, pure rythem, I am again shocked by this simplicity. There are so many lures in our life. I must get rid of it. Every gain will come with a lost. I should never get things easily. I must learn to gain something on my own. I, in fact love the feeling of gaining, the status under pursuing something. When I get what I want, I will be happy for a while but not long. Let me embrace simplicity. Live a life with little lures, distortions. Let me live my life. Sent from my iPad

Location:Harley Dr,Columbus,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment