Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An email to Gordon Gee

Dear Mr. President, Thank you for your candy today in Ohio Union. I am a transfer Chinese student who has been in Ohio State University for four months. I have experienced both hospitality and generosity of Americans, but I still find it is hard to integrate. Sometimes I find that being more westernized would help to get involved into American students but this will cause the loss our own culture background. Do you think that Chinese students should be more westernized? Or from a larger scale, should international students be more westernized? There are over 1000 students from china, and I see most of them still don’t know how to get involved, or mingle. So what is your suggestions for us and what will you do to help us.Thank you for your time. Sincerely, One of the one thousand Chinese students Sent from my iPad

Location:Harley Dr,Columbus,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment