Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Job is the first step in my plan

Today, I filed the application form for an on-campus job. And maybe someday in the future (not long) I will get my first job. The incentive that urges me to have an on-campus job is that I feel shamed to my parents because when I'm 21 years old now, I still need their financial support to get through my college, and I just don't even give it a try to live on my own--to be real independent. Taking a part time job and meanwhile maintaining a GPA at 3.9 level can never be an easy thing. It is challenging indeed. But I will never know whether I can manage it if I never try. When people are obliged to do something, they will probably become another person. My plan is that I will take a part-time job during the rest of my first year and maintain the GPA above 3.9 (let's aim high first). In the second year, I will take part in several students organizations, and build my network. For the third year, I will be able to find some internships associated with my field. This plan is based on the fact that I can master English in one year. I am now pretty sure about this. I have the gift. As long as I can talk, I mean turely talk with people, I will be able to bring out the talents within myself. This is a plan, and plan needs effort. Just like keeping my diary, I will keep my English to improve at a high rate. Sent from my iPad

Location:Harley Dr,Columbus,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment