Sunday, January 15, 2012

Great harvest comes from arid sources, pleasure from restrain

This truth is very zen-like. Things always turn to be opposite. The best formula in human life could be 1 = -1. That is to say in order to achieve something, one should follow the path towards the totally different direction. When this formula is applied to human life, it becomes "great harvest comes from arid sources, pleasure from restrain". Surely, this is only one of the considerable applications that can be utilized through this perfect formula. Acctually, this aphorism is perfect for myself. I wrote them down on the front page of every book that I need to read this quarter, just to remind me of the pain which is a must before the pleasure. I have all kinds of pains in my life. I need to read books that I don't like; I need to be patient enough to learn what I am taught; Being patient is a pain too. I need to be resist to delicious food that are not healthy; I need to protect me from lures, distortions, laziness. After I took all kinds of these pains, I am about to have the harvest from the arid lands. Sent from my iPad

Location:Harley Dr,Columbus,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment