Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Dreams

It's never too late to talk about one's dreams. I am 21 years old, and I still have the chance to realize my dreams. I hope someday I will be studying in an Ivy League University pursuing for a master degree. After finishing my master degree, I will work for a global financial institution. Several years later, I will quit my job and start a business by myself, wearing a T-shirt printed with Change the World! I always have a sense that I will be somebody in the future, or at least extraordinary among my college friends. I feel the possibility in myself. But at the meantime, I am 21 years old, time for those big names to prove themselves, when I am still in a public big ten university and struggling to find a way to outshine myself. I know I should be patient enough, I should read more books, other than textbooks, and gather knowledge that I should already have in early years. I wasn't that kind of people who figure out things early and know what to do in order to distinguish themselves, I was the type of people that know I am DIFFERENT but don't know how. I am 21 years old, and I think I finally figure it out, I know what books should I read, what knowledge should I acquire. And I need to hurry, because I am 21 years old, I should make something different!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Harley Dr,Columbus,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment