Thursday, February 16, 2012

Living with Pressure

Times are tough. Each day when I wake up in the morning, my shoulders are pressured and my stomach is aching, I know these are the signs of my anxiety and nervousness. I easily get exhausted during afternoon and I can't even fix this by sleeping. I know every single pressure comes from myself, but I also know the difficulty that I am facing now is caused by my intensive character. I know I won't let go. I know these days are not the end, but they are the start. I choose this kind of life because I am ambitious, willful, and demanding. Then I have to deal with it. I have to find a way to live with pressure. But how can an intensive person get easy with an uneasy life?

I have learned something from the nature of human, and I kinda get some impressions from it. That is if I really want something, then I have to give it up first. This sounds like a paradox, but it works in many cases. I would forget everything when I want to focus on something, and at this point, my true nature will appear instead of noises around me. This process is like giving up. When my true nature comes up, I will become truly concentrated on the things I am dealing with. When I am concentrated on something, I will take full advantage of my intelligence power. Things can solved, if I am intelligent enough. And even things can't be solved, I won't be bothered by my anxiety during the process, because I have already given it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment