Sunday, July 22, 2012

A kickoff for entrepreneurship


Ever since I was in middle school, I have had a dream to own a start-up by myself. By doing so, I am not occupying any jobs but creating jobs for people. The truth is I was not that noble at that time, I just simply thought that I would become rich by being an entrepreneur. By now, I am not that money-orientated, but I still hold the dream that I will be an entrepreneur in the future. Very fortunately, the U.S. is such a fertile soil for entrepreneurs. Intellectual property is well protected by laws; entrepreneurship flourishes; best of all, if you really have a good idea, venture capitals are there to examine it.
So why not try to put it into practice, since I always have ideas about doing business. Alright, the first step I am going to take is to start a student organization. A student organization is the best place to examine leadership, networking and other business skills. And I believe, I will have a lot of fun in doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment