Monday, March 12, 2012

On the Crazy FInal Week

It has been a long time since I last posted a blog here due to the crazy final week. Busyness is good in that it stimulates our potential and motivates us to move forward. But one can miss something during their busyness, such as health, reflection, and ideas. Therefore, I persuade myself to spare sometime to write a blog during my busyness as a claim that I am still thinking. I have made several plans for my short spring break, most of which are challenging though. But I cannot help to wait to begin my spring break and carry them out, because they are meaningful, and some of them will be milestones for my future if I manage finishing them. I am also keeping up with what is happening in the world. I know there is a Kony in social network world; Mitt Romney is going to win the candidate for the Republician; American economics is slowly recovering; China's 2012 GDP growth expectation decreases from 8.2 to 7.9; My friend's iPad 3 is shipping from China which is one of the 1 million iPad 3 that apple is about to sell on Friday. Last thing I want to mention is that I decide to back to social network, not entirely but limitedly. I will shift from what I usually did on social network before into some more serious way of using it. I find social network is like the invention of telephone, or internet, something that I can skip in our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment