Friday, March 22, 2013

A lost place

I have literally abandoned this place for almost half a year. It is also in this period of time that I found myself lost.

Memories often occurred to me that how positive and hopeful I was when I first stepped on this continent.

But they all gone.

I know the greatest enemy is always the person himself. Not his or her competitors, not destiny.

Human beings may never have full control over themselves, but the better they control themselves, the better the persons will be.

If I want to regain the hopeful, positive, and optimistic mind that I used to own, this is probably the first place to start. I will keep posting blogs about how I am going to improve myself. It also serves as a way to practice English.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment