Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What I Am Really Like

What I am really like.

People surround me began to ask me what would you like to be in the future when I was still a young boy. What first emerged in my mind were those occupancy with a handsome salary as well as a high prestige. As a result, I picked up several jobs such as diplomat, doctor, manager, scientist.

After years, when I am 21, an adult who can stand on his own feet, is still confused by this question. But the qusestion changed a little bit, it is not what will I be in the future, but what I am really like---a question ask by myself, evoluted from the former one.

In fact, everyone have his own hobbies, and among those hobbies,they can be sorted by two parts---career and interests. Career ones are what a person can live on, and interest ones are the ways in which a person entertain himself. Obviously, the question is what I really like as an career hobby.

I like studying culture, especially culture diversity between different civilizations. I like art, ranging from music to photographing. I like computers and electronic device. I like arguing with people, I like doing critical thinkings. Among those hobbies, I believe I can choose some of them to apply to my career, leaving the rest to be a resource where my inspirations may come from, in this way, I am able to form a pattern---the way I am thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment